The dawning of this new decade will inevitably bring unprecedented challenges, the likes of which our professional services career has not previously witnessed, let alone equipped us to manage.
do you need, want or desire to:
- achieve your fee earning targets?
- increase your fee income?
- cross-sell and up-sell?
- make referrals cross departmentally?
- grow your client data-base?
- make a difference?
- stand out in the crowd?
- grow and develop professionally?
- feel valued, satisfied and fulfilled professionally and personally?
- develop a niche for yourself and/or the firm that you serve?
- raise the profile and brand awareness of yourself and/or the firm that you serve?
are you without any of the following to achieve the above:
- track record?
- the right skills?
- financial resource?
- a guide?
- a mentor?
- a confidant?
- someone to bounce ideas off?
are you concerned about:
- your career?
- your future prospects?
- the options available to you right now?
do you need a legal coach?
Would you like to speak confidentially with a legal coach, qualified solicitor (non-practising) and entrepreneur?
For an informal chat (on a no commitment basis) to discuss what’s possible simply get in touch.
As a legal coach, qualified solicitor (non-practising) and your potential client I’d be delighted to hear from you. And remember, in this day and age, everything’s negotiable. After all, we’re all in the same turbulent waters right now. I understand that albeit ‘the law’ is a profession, it is also a business. Easy payment terms are absolutely on the agenda.