the ROAR™ experience sales programme
A ground-breaking sales programme which will unlock your rainmaker and commercial potential.
- How do you see your legal career progressing or law firm developing this decade?
- Would you like to know how to get more clients, sales, referrals, income, value, growth and success?
- Do you want an advantage over your competitors?
- Are you uncomfortable networking, marketing and/or selling?
- Not sure how to follow-up effectively?
Here’s a refreshing idea …
How about contacting me to train a group of your lawyers in The ROAR™ Experience sales programme to help you achieve your remit?
In the past, you may have been able to get by with great ‘technical’ legal skills, but in this entrepreneurial, digital, increasingly competitive and price sensitive industry and world, my view (based on experience and standing in your shoes) is that you now need much, much more to survive and be successful – you also need:
- Sales, marketing and brand acumen and confidence – whether or not you have a formal business development role
- Top-notch client relationship skills to persuade and influence a broader range
of clients and stakeholders
- Powerful communication skills to demonstrate business value to a variety
of senior audiences
- Entrepreneurial & commercial mindset and skills –
to understand your niche, your personal brand and where you can add the most value
- Motivational leadership skills to lead diverse teams who can deliver results faster and more efficiently than ever before
- Business and commercial know-how to make sure that the bottom line is secure
Would you like some support from a quaified solicitor with sales, innovation and business development experience and a successful proven track record that understands you, your business, your clients and the challenges you face?
The ROAR™ Experience
The difference that makes the difference – the ROAR™ Experience
The ROAR™ Experience is the result of a unique partnership between Entrepreneur Lawyer Limited and Greenbank, a global consultancy which delivers creative, stimulating, training and coaching for professional services firms in sales development.
The ROAR™ Experience isn’t just for lawyers though – it is tailorable for partners across the whole spectrum of professional services firms as well as managers who have a responsibility for client relationships and business development. It will…
- Provide you with the confidence and mindset to succeed in a volatile, highly competitive, price-sensitive, entrepreneurial world
- Enable you to understand your niche and personal brand and how you create & add value to your clients and your company
- Help you develop your personal and company-wide loyal referral network
- Unlock the rainmaker, entrepreneur and intrapreneur within you…
- Enable you to differentiate both yourself and your company from your prime competition
- Enhance your organisation in being a more innovative, dynamic & rewarding place to be!
The ROAR™ modules
We recognise that not every firm is the same, nor has the same budget availability. The programme can therefore be tailored to fit your firm’s needs. There are 5×1-day ‘core’ ROAR modules that form the heart of every programme, with further optional modules depending on your bespoke need.
We are currently in discussions with a small number of firms about piloting this exciting programme and will release more details about it over the next few months.
To help you get a flavour of the programme, this is what you get!
What do you get from The ROAR™ Experience?
5 days of stimulating, highly involving workshops delivered in person by both myself – The Entrepreneur Lawyer – and a Greenbank Senior Partner.
Personal Insights Report
A 29 page personal INSIGHTS report all about the most important person in the world – YOU! – showing how your own preferred way of relating to others can be a real strength – and also when other approaches might be needed…
360 Degree Feedback Report
An amazingly useful ROAR PRISM™ 360 degree feedback report, giving you personal feedback on how you are perceived by key stakeholders – and where to focus your development efforts.
6 month access to the ROAR PROMPT™ goal-management technology system, helping you turn the sales programme into measurable business success which also gives you access to the ROAR™ “Knowledge Bank” of on-going articles, hints and tips.
A ground-breaking eBook
What do clients say about The ROAR™ Experience?
“Futuristic, strategic, innovative, dynamic, entrepreneurial, inspirational, motivational, practical and transformational… just a few words to describe Chrissie Lightfoot having engaged her consulting services and read her ground-breaking book, The Naked Lawyer”
Andrew Shaw, Partner & Global Legal Strategy Leader, PricewaterhouseCoopers Legal LLP, UK.
“…has directly added £1,000,000 plus to my book of work over the last 12 months… indeed effective!”
Jeremy Kennedy, WHS Lawyer & Partner, McCullough Robertson Lawyers, Australia.
“One of the most valuable days I’ve spent since I joined the firm.”
Senior Partner AIB
“They won the business because of this – whatever you charged us, it’s not enough!”
Bob Williams, Business Development Manager, AIB
“…helped our team understand the importance of stakeholder management and as a result we have become real trusted advisors to the business”
Joanna Day, Head of Legal, Santander
“Significantly, only two to three months after reading The Naked Lawyer eBook together with Chrissie consulting and training us in her ROAR Programme… myself, the team at HQ and the franchisees have already achieved impressive bottom line results.”
Christian Lister – The SME Ambassador. Vice President of Europe at International Small Business Congress; Director The Genesis Initiative; Director X-Press Legal Services Limited; Chairman IPSA, UK.
If you are interested in being part of the ROAR journey and benefiting from the sales results it will provide, then simply get in touch for an informal chat (on a no commitment basis) to discuss what’s possible. I’d be delighted to hear from you.
And remember, in this day and age, everything’s negotiable. We’re all in turbulent waters right now. I understand that albeit ‘the law’ is a profession, it is also a business. Easy payment terms are always on the agenda.
The Entrepreneur Lawyer