you don’t need me to tell you:
- that the transformation of the way in which the world of legal business operates is now under way
- gone are the halcyon days when training contracts were plentiful and a placement almost guaranteed for your law students
- competition for a reducing number of trainee solicitor placements is intensifying
- the legal learning process and legal landscape is about to change dramatically this decade
I’d like to share with you a secret that will benefit you and your law students … if you want it …
You can help your law students in their legal learning and along their chosen legal career paths by encouraging them to embrace ‘soft skilling’.
Here at the Lawyers Ecademy your law students have the opportunity to embrace a ‘sales class’ and ‘business savvy class’ (led and created by a newly qualified solicitor that achieved impressive sales results in 2009) that wasn’t offered to them at law school or perhaps even by the firm that they will serve.
Probably of most importance, I can help your law students build a business/professional network and referral network from a standing start within a few short months, and all whilst helping them grow professionally and personally.
I did it, they could too!
During the recession 2009 I managed to generate and refer £562,000 of legal sales as a trainee solicitor and newly qualified solicitor (non-practising).
legal educators: I can help you help your law students …
- acquire more strings to their bow
- develop transferrable ‘soft skills’
- build a business/professional network
- learn how to generate impressive legal sales generation, referrals and instructions
- build ensuring, sustainable and viable relationships of value (in business and in life)
- take control of the direction of their legal career (or alternative legal career)
- feel confident, inspired, motivated and find their passion!
interested in knowing how?
I can share with you and your law students the 10 fundamental key elements to getting more clients, sales, referrals, income, value, growth and success – the blueprint sales development ROAR model.
The ‘soft skills’ that will give them the ability to build a business/professional network, generate potential work, build and leverage solid relationships, market and ‘soft sell’ will stand them in good stead whatever the future holds and wherever they decide to take their career.
get in touch
I’d welcome the opportunity to help you find the right career path for your law students and to equip them with the skills for their journey. Get in touch.
The Entrepreneur Lawyer