The dawning of this new decade will inevitably bring unprecedented challenges, the likes of which the legal profession has not previously witnessed.
you don’t need me to tell you:
- that the transformation of the way in which the world of legal business operates is now under way
- gone are the halcyon days when training contracts were available in abundance and a placement almost guaranteed
- competition for a reducing number of trainee placements is intensifying
what’s on your mind?
As a law student are you concerned about securing a law training contract or law student internship? Is the repayment of your student loan and financial prospects on your mind? Maybe you’re thinking the future of the legal profession isn’t looking too rosy and/or your prospects in achieving a future place in it right now? Maybe you’re already thinking ‘this isn’t what I expected when I began along this path?’
- How do you see your legal career progressing this decade?
- Do you feel ‘stuck’ right now, void of options and direction?
- Not sure if a career in ‘the law’ is something that you want, or will even achieve or be offered?
- Would you like more career options?
- Do you want more transferrable skills to add to your bow?
- Would you like control over your next step, whatever that may be (in or out of the legal profession)?
I’d like to share with you a secret that will benefit you … if you want it …
I know how you, whether you see yourself developing as a ‘front of house’ lawyer or ‘back room’ kind of lawyer, can make that next step (whatever you choose it to be) by helping you learn the ‘soft skills’ that will help you answer all of the above.
Probably of most importance, I can help you build a potential client and referral network (a business/professional network) from a standing start within a few short months, and all whilst helping you grow professionally and personally.
I did it, you could too!
During the recession 2009 I managed to generate and refer £562,000 of legal sales as a trainee solicitor and newly qualified solicitor (non-practising).
law student: I can help you …
- acquire more strings to your bow (that may help you secure a law training contract or law student internship if you haven’t already achieved one)
- build a business/professional network from a standing start
- learn how to generate impressive legal sales generation and referrals
- build ensuring, sustainable and viable relationships of value (in business and in life)
- take control of the direction of your legal career (or alternative legal career)
- feel confident, inspired, motivated and to find your passion!
interested in knowing how?
I can share with you the 10 fundamental key elements to getting more clients, sales, referrals, income, value, growth and success – the blueprint sales development ROAR model.
The ‘soft skills’ that give you the ability to build a business/professional network, generate potential work, build and leverage solid relationships, market and ‘soft sell’ will stand you in good stead whatever the future holds and wherever you decide to take your career.
get in touch
I’d welcome the opportunity to help you find the right path for you and equip you with the skills for your journey. Get In Touch.
The Entrepreneur Lawyer