The Prince’s Trust
It’s a challenging era.
Fancy challenging yourself?
Do you or your employees want to learn some new personal and/or professional ‘soft skills’ whilst having a lot of fun at the same time?
Particular skills to be learned, honed and/or sharpened include:
- Relationship management and customer focus
- Entrepreneurship and business acumen
- Project management and priority setting
- Leadership and motivating others
- Self-confidence and motivation
- Finding creative solutions
- Strategic thinking
- Decision making
Why not take part in The Prince’s Trust Million Makers Corporate Challenge?
Million Makers: The Corporate Challenge
Questions & Answers:
- What is Million Makers and what are the benefits to your company and your employees?
- How will Million Makers develop and sharpen your skills? The skills matrix
- What is success? Success stories.
We want you!
In my role as a mentor along with a handful of other seasoned professionals, the Yorkshire & Humber contingent are looking for one more corporate team to take part in The Prince’s Trust Million Makers Corporate Challenge!
Your team can be made up of any number of ambitious young professionals or young entrepreneurs (preferably a team of 6-8 superstars!) looking for a challenge to develop outside of your day to day role.
Not only is it FREE MENTORING but parts of the Million Makers Corporate Challenge are suitable to be attached to company CPD requirements i.e. used as part of Continued Personal or Professional Development (where applicable).
If you’d like to take part in this challenge it doesn’t matter if your colleagues are not interested or your boss isn’t keen in putting you forward as:
- the team can be made up of individuals from separate companies; and
- all of the activity should occur outside of your normal working hours.
You do not even have to be living and/or working in Yorkshire & The Humber (but one of the team members must) as long as you are able to communicate and work effectively with your team members.
For further information email Leanne Birch, Fundraising Manager – Private Sector, The Prince’s Trust – Yorkshire & The Humber.
We look forward to hearing from you!