who is chrissie lightfoot?
- 2017 advisor to the board of The Telegraph’s Digital Enterprise Network
- 2017 EntrepreneurLawyer selected by FeedSpot as one of the Top 50 Entrepreneur Blogs on the web.
- 2016 Honorary Visiting Fellow, University of Westminster, School of Law (AI & Robots in law), London, UK.
- 2016/15 –thought leader and consultant to the Royal Society and the Law Society of England and Wales (including government advisors) with regard to new law, regulation and strategies to be considered in light of the rise of AI and machine learning in society and law.
- 2015 named in List Of The World’s Top Female Futurists
- LinkedIn TOP 2015 list named No.1: The best-connected and most engaged woman in the legal sector (4th across all sectors) ;
- Top 10 Legal Tweeter (The Times);
- An International Top 100 Executive and Legal Professional of the Year 2013 as published in the International Top 100 Business Magazine, April 2013;
- Advisor, Contributor and Thought Leader on the Technology Advisory Council; working with IBM and others to shape the development into the professions of ‘cognitive’ decision tools such as IBM Watson;
- Entrepreneur Mentor at Law Without Walls (LWOW); a community of entrepreneurs, legal practitioners, law professors and law students across 25 universities and countries across the world who are focused on innovating the legal sector. LWOW has been featured in Time Magazine, The Financial Times, Forbes, The National Jurist, and more.
- Best-selling author of the Naked Lawyer series: Tomorrow’s Naked Lawyer: NewTech, NewHuman, NewLaw – How to be successful 2015 to 2045 (Dec 2014) and best-seller The Naked Lawyer eBook: how to market, brand and sell YOU! – and creator of the ROAR Model; co-creator of The ROAR Experience sales programme; UK national award and prize winning researcher; company prize winner; UK women’s enterprise ambassador; mentor for The Prince’s Trust (Million Makers Corporate Challenge).
- Certified social media strategist; innovator; rainmaker; sales legal coach;
- A lawyer – qualified solicitor (non-practising);
- A writer / columnist – for The Global Legal Post; designated blogger for the Law Society Gazette’s ‘In Business’ blog (regular contributor to the Law Society Gazette’s management section) and Entrepreneur Country;
- A business woman with legal intelligence and experience who could have the solution to your sales, business development or growth aspirations and/or problem(s);
- One of the many professionals dedicated to the innovation of legal services, provision and advising to benefit both lawyers and entrepreneurs; and
- A woman entrepreneur on a mission (Founder and CEO of EntrepreneurLawyer) …
I may actually be the first entrepreneurial trainee solicitor in the UK to successfully create a personal brand together with devising a refreshingly unique relationship building, relationship sales and relationship marketing approach which achieved impressive marketing and sales results.
Throughout my final year as a trainee solicitor and since founding EntrepreneurLawyer (a period of a little over a year during the 2009 recession) I generated and referred £562,000 of new client legal work enquiries.
You’re probably thinking I’m bragging. Please permit me to continue and hear me out …
I am NOT sharing the above to impress you, but to impress upon you that there are opportunities to significantly enhance YOUR career prospects, add value and income to the firm you serve and possibly even increase your own income (whatever stage you are at in your legal career) by following the blueprint sales development ROAR model.
Want to hear more? And learn how to do this for yourself?
I can help you …
- By sharing exactly ‘how’ I generated and managed to refer £562,000 of new client legal work enquiries as a very junior lawyer (whilst primarily carrying out my day to day trainee duties and ‘technical law’ fee earning tasks)
- By sharing the culmination of my life’s work, skills, talent and experiences with you I’d like to think that I (together with the EntrepreneurLawyer experts) may be able to help you get to wherever it is you feel you need, want or desire
- In my capacity as a sales legal coach, educator, advisor, trainer, consultant and mentor I’d welcome the opportunity to help you (the lawyer of today) become a lawyer of tomorrow, today, to benefit you, your career, the legal profession and entrepreneurs
- Check out my biography; ‘ Why choose me to help you?’; ‘Track record?’; ‘My story’
- See what my clients and associates have to say about how I can help you
- Join me on Linkedin
If you have any questions and/or you’d like to get in touch then I’d be delighted to hear from you.
The Entrepreneur Lawyer