AI App legal solutions for business people and consumers by…
LISA is a robot; an AI Lawyer.
LISA has been programmed by AI Tech Support Ltd (trading as Robot Lawyer LISA) to help you and ‘the other side’ find a commercially sensible middle ground for your basic legal needs and understanding whether as a business person or consumer.
LISA will help you:
- understand the key legal and commercial principles underlying your legal problems / questions / documents which need to be considered by you and ‘the other side’.
- find the middle ground for you and ‘the other side’ through guidance to help you move forward without the costly interference of a human lawyer on each side (if you choose).
- get your basic legal questions answered and documents drafted and an agreement achieved on terms which are fair and reasonable for both sides.
- assess whether you fall within the law or outside.
because LISA understands:
- you want your basic legal needs to be sorted as painlessly, quickly and easily as possible; in every respect.
- you want to get the legal stuff done, not have it unnecessarily delayed, and ultimately ‘make it happen’.
- you want the legal talks, assessments, questions answered and documents drafted etc that will be of benefit to both you and ‘the other side’.
- you don’t want your human lawyer to go back and forth haggling with a human lawyer on ‘the other side’ racking up unnecessary costs for basic stuff for both of you.
what’s special about LISA? …
Uniquely, LISA does not, and will not, take sides, as human lawyers often do.
This is how and why LISA is very different from other Legal Tech AI deployed, and legal services available, in the global legal market today that are positioned to serve clients directly.
LISA has been developed by practicing qualified lawyers with decades of commercial legal practice and experience in the United Kingdom.
LISA will help you get your legal stuff done with minimum time, cost and involvement from human lawyers for basic legal matters that you may feel capable of handling yourself, with a little help from LISA 🙂
- Available 24/7/365 – on any device, anytime, any place, anywhere in the world;
- Accurate and intuitive – powered by a no-code artificial intelligence software platform;
- Incredibly fast;
- Impartial – the world’s first truly AI Lawyer that helps both sides of a legal matter, at the same time; and
- Inclusive – no longer will many citizens around the world be excluded from basic legal help that will help them move on to greater things in business and life.
LISA will support, empower and enable you to take control of your legal needs and have the choice of using LISA and/or a human lawyer to suit the full spectrum of your legal requirements and budget.
who created LISA? …
LISA’s AI support, talent, service and products are the result of the combined AI platform of Neota Logic, the legal intelligence of Adam Duthie of Duthie & Co LLP, and the creativity, imagination, commercial knowledge, experience and vision of yours truly, Chrissie Lightfoot, co-founder Robot Lawyer LISA.
why Robot Lawyer LISA? …
Robot Lawyer LISA aims to make access to basic everyday legal services achievable and affordable for the masses of business people and consumers who, until recently, have been too reliant on, possibly felt neglected by and/or have been excluded by (whether intentionally or not), human lawyers and law firms in the UK, and across the globe.
• 1 in 2 (54%) of all SMEs and 1 in 3 (33%) consumers in the UK do not use a lawyer and ‘muddle through’ un-represented.
• 4 in 5 (80%) businessmen and women in the USA do not use a lawyer and ‘make do’ with their legal requirements by ‘muddling through’ on their own or simply do not use a lawyer because of the following prohibitive reasons:
- Price / cost – you cannot afford the market rate of human lawyers
- Time intensive – too much time involved in liaising with a human lawyer
- Availability – human lawyers aren’t always available when you need them (24/7/365)
- Convenience – unable to travel to meet a human lawyer in person.
- Language problems – legalese; some human lawyers might as well be speaking in tongues!
- Embarrassment – you’re uncomfortable talking with a human lawyer for fear of feeling intellectually inferior
- You want to do more for yourself
AI Tech Support wants to serve you, the business person and consumer, whose need for legal service has been ‘unmet’ by the legal profession and legal industry, until now.
We wish to deliver new, improved, high quality, cost effective and time efficient AI legal services and products which benefit you to ‘help yourself’, directly; the buyer of legal services in the UK and beyond.
LISA listened to you…
LISA is the outcome and answer to meet your needs – the excluded / ignored / neglected and/or frustrated legal ‘buyer’ – business people and consumers in the UK and across the globe, who wish to consume and trade in the UK and throughout the world.
So, GOOD NEWS! …
how is LISA possible?
With emerging technologies, such as AI, a human lawyer’s knowledge, experience and intelligence can be ‘brain-dumped’ into an intelligent machine – like LISA. The human lawyer’s brain can be captured, harvested, exploited and scaled… to benefit you.
This is what AI Tech Support is all about and why and how LISA was created.
word on the street about LISA? …
“A truly bespoke intelligent legal app, that’s far more than a templated legal document. Brilliant!” Mark Saggs – Consumer
“Great that I can use LISA instead of an expensive ‘human’ lawyer for our basic legal needs time and again which we could never justify the cost until now.” Richard Pollock – Shoot The Moon Ltd
“My objectives have been met, LISA is my new business angel.” Andrew Knight – Opal Image Ltd
LISA’s primary focus is to provide real access to legal services by helping to open up the latent legal buyer market and serve the excluded majority – those 80% of businessmen and women in the USA, 54% of all SMEs and 33% of consumers in the UK, and the ‘unknown’ marginalised number of people in other countries across the world who do not use a human lawyer because of the prohibitive reasons shared above.
As new legal buyers, and existing legal buyers, become more comfortable engaging with machine lawyers (such as LISA) and therefore human lawyers (as you will need more advanced, delicate, sensitive and complex legal matters to be handled by a human), we at AI Tech believe more people will begin to engage with (and turn to) human lawyers a great deal more for legal work as the law expands.
Robot lawyers like LISA are NOT going to replace human lawyers entirely; well, not for a good few years anyhow. But human lawyer roles are already shifting as humans and machines work together to deliver the most oustanding legal service never possible until the vanguard of AI and machine learning technologies.
Human lawyers still have an important and great role to play in the Robotic Age as the latent legal market opens up due to the march of LISA and other AI Lawyer technologies, creating greater benefits and opportunities for both legal buyers and all kinds of legal providers; human lawyers and non-human lawyers.
improved access to legal services…
LISA will initially and invariably be an enabler to ‘Access to Legal Services’ for businesses that, and consumers who, do not have the ability, or willing, to pay, but desperately require quality legal representation.
For many business people and consumers, human lawyers and their fees are a ‘necessary evil’. This is why LISA hopes to save you time and legal cost at the basic level wherever possible. No longer should you (citizens) need to ‘muddle through’ and ‘make do’ with templated documents or hyjacking non-bespoke legal documents unfitting for your unique circumstance.
Where LISA is not able to assist you, particularly those of you who have never used a human lawyer before, and where you may require to move on from LISA’s initial help to a human lawyer’s advice at a fair price, you may be pleasantly surprised when you engage with the human lawyer. They’re not all sharks, honestly 🙂
I speak from experience 🙂
LISA’s ultimate goal is to support, empower and enable you to take control of your legal needs and have the choice of using LISA and/or a human lawyer to suit the full spectrum of your legal requirements and budget.
how is LISA’s technology different?
In a nutshell, LISA is NOT smart contract technology or document automation technology. LISA is NOT self executing / part of a ledger etc. LISA is truly AI Tech.
LISA is powered by Neota Logic System (“Neota”) – a no-code artificial intelligence software platform for creating intelligent online advisers or assistants, such as LISA.
In relation to AI Tech’s flagship NDA App, AI Tech and Neota worked closely with Duthie & Co LLP’s leading experts to capture the essence of the very best NDA agreement, modelling the questions a lawyer would typically ask and the expert reasoning a lawyer would perform to recommend the precise clauses required for a highly bespoke, comprehensive agreement. All of this is now available in an intuitive and user-friendly application – LISA.
In contrast to document automation solutions, LISA incorporates sophisticated legal reasoning and judgment of human experts so that the final NDA document is highly customised and includes only the necessary clauses and terminology. This capability is powered by Neota’s hybrid reasoning tools and inference engine. In addition, with help of Neota user interface tools, LISA is able to guide its users through the legal complexities via friendly notes and popups throughout the application.
talking directly to human lawyers, legal tech geeks, investors, journalists and ‘curious others’…
With emerging technologies, such as AI, your knowledge, experience and intelligence can be ‘brain-dumped’ into an intelligent machine – like LISA. Your unique brain – legal knowledge, experience, wisdom – can be captured, harvested, exploited and scaled… to benefit you, your existing clients and new clients.
If you’d like to learn how we can help you here at AI Tech Support work with LISA to create your very own AI App feel free to email LISA@aitechsupport.co.uk
want to try LISA for FREE?
It’s useful for everyone across the entire world to use, and it’s FREE.
LISA is here to help you and ‘the other side’ find a commercially sensible middle ground for your NDA and help you draft and agree your NDA on terms which are fair and reasonable for both sides.
like to know more? …
Follow LISA on twitter @RobotLawyerLISA
AI Tech Support Ltd is a private limited company registered in England (company no: 10245242) whose registered office and trading office is at 4 Beech Ridge, Kinsbourne Green Lane, Harpenden AL5 3NJ, United kingdom. VAT registration no: 247804686.